Throughout the order process you will receive email alerts to update you on your order status. Please check your spam folder if you have not received these
To ensure you receive your parcel, we use a recorded delivery service provided by all couriers we work with
A signature is required upon delivery so please ensure someone is available at the address to sign for the package. Delivery drivers are able to leave your parcel with a neighbor.
If non-delivery occurs then a calling card will be left; however we cannot guarantee as this is entirely at the individual driver's discretion. Generally, a delivery will be re-attempted , otherwise parcel will be available for collection.
It is important to note that our delivery is charged at cost or below. We have negotiated extremely low pricing with couriers based on the very large volumes of orders we ship
Please allow us 48 hours to process your order
During the Christmas season please be aware that we may experience some delays due to high volume of orders
Royal Mail, DPD and ParcelForce
* In order to ensure delivery and speed we reserve the right to assign the courier based on items ordered and the prohibition and / or restrictions associated in the domestic post
UK STANDARD DELIVERY
The UK Standard Delivery service of 3-5 business days applies to England, Scotland (excluding Highlands* and Islands) and Wales. If your order is being delivered to one of these locations and contains a fragrance or spray larger than 151ml in size, then the below delivery information is relevant to you.
Please note that, due to restrictions associated with the nature of our goods, some orders with delivery postcodes within the Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands* & Islands, Jersey and Guernsey are not eligible for Standard UK Delivery Service and carry a different delivery time and postage cost due to the need to use a different courier. For details regarding these destinations please see information under "Locations Excluded from Standard UK Delivery" below
We offer 2 types of delivery services
*Exceptions apply – please check the exclusions section below
1. STANDARD Delivery
• 3-5 working days once dispatched (please allow 48 hrs processing time)
• FREE on orders over £45 (please see exceptions below)
• £4.95 on orders below £45 (please see exceptions below)
2. NEXT DAY Delivery
Despite it being a NEXT DAY SERVICE, we cannot be held responsible or offer any form of compensation if a delivery does not take place due to courier error or circumstances beyond our control.
Order before 12:00 PM Monday to Thursday - no deliveries takes place on weekends or bank holidays
• Time of delivery cannot be guaranteed
• Next day service not available for Saturday delivery – if order is placed on Friday after 12pm you will receive it on Tuesday
• Orders placed before 12:00 PM (UK Time) will be processed and dispatched the same working day
• Orders placed after 12:00 PM (UK Time) will be processed the next working day (this excludes bank holidays)
• If an order is placed during the weekend, it will be processed on the next working day
• Available only for selected UK locations as explained above
*EXCLUSIONS TO £4.95 OR FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY CHARGE
Due to the nature of our goods whereby a fragrance is classified as a dangerous good, we are unable to dispatch your order via Royal Mail due to their terms and conditions and compliance with dangerous goods regulations; therefore, if your order contains a fragrance(s) or spray(s) larger than 151ml, more than 8 fragrances/sprays, more than 4 nail polishes and more than 2 aerosols, we would need to use the DPD or PARCELFORCE couriers to deliver your order. As such, these orders will carry a standard shipping charge of £6.99
*LOCATIONS EXCLUDED FROM STANDARD UK DELIVERY* WHICH CARRY A CHARGE OF £6.99 SUBJECT TO ITEMS ORDERED
Scottish Off-Shore Islands
Isle of Wight
Due to the nature of our goods whereby a fragrance is classified as a dangerous good, we are unable to dispatch your order via Royal Mail due to their terms and conditions and compliance with dangerous goods regulations; therefore, if your order contains a fragrance or spray larger than 151ml, more than 8 fragrances/sprays, more than 4 nail polishes and more than 2 aerosols, in order to deliver to the aforementioned locations we have to use a different courier - Parcelforce and carries a charge of £6.99
*excluded postcodes per zones
Zone 2 - Highlands and Islands of Scotland
|Zone Area Location||Postcode Districts Covered by Zone|
|AB Aberdeen||AB31, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB45, AB52, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56|
|FK Falkirk & Stirling||FK17, FK18, FK19, FK20, FK21|
|HS Outer Hebrides||HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9|
|IV Inverness||IV27, IV28, IV30, IV31, IV32, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42 IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV99, IV1, IV2, IV3, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25|
|KA Kilmarnock||KA27, KA28|
|KW Kirkwall||KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW15, KW16, KW17|
|PA Paisley||PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76,PA77, PA78, PA80, PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA41|
|PH Perth||PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50, PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26|
|ZE Lerwick||ZE1, ZE2, ZE3|
Zone 3 - Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Man (IM) & Isles of Scilly (TR)
|Zone Area Location||Postcode Districts Covered by Zone|
|BT Belfast||BT41,BT42, BT43, BT44, BT45, BT46, BT47, BT48, BT49, BT51, BT52, BT53, BT54, BT55, BT56, BT57, BT58, BT60, BT61, BT62, BT63, BT64, BT65, BT66, BT67, BT68, BT69, BT70, BT71, BT74, BT75, BT76, BT77, BT78, BT79, BT80, BT81, BT82, BT92, BT93, BT94, BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4, BT5, BT6, BT7, BT8, BT9, BT10, BT11, BT12, BT13, BT14, BT15, BT16, BT17, BT18, BT19, BT20, BT21, BT22, BT23, BT24, BT25, BT26, BT27, BT28, BT29, BT30, BT31, BT32, BT33, BT34, BT35, BT36, BT37, BT38, BT39, BT40|
|IM Isle of Man||IM1, IM2, IM3, IM4, IM5, IM6, IM7, IM8, IM9, IM99|
|TR Truro (Scilly Isles)||TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25|
Standard delivery charge is £6.99
NO Free Delivery irrespective of order value
NO Next Day Delivery available
Estimated time: please allow up to 7 working days after dispatch
COURIER DELIVERY INFORMATION
Orders dispatched via Royal Mail Courier Signature Tracked System
1. Once dispatched, it will take up to 2-3 working days to be delivered
2. A signature is required in order to confirms receipt of order; if a signature cannot be obtained , the courier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery
3. Deliveries will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained; you will be left a calling card so you can rearrange redelivery or collect your parcel within 18 days from your local depot. – proof of ID will be required
4. If you contact Royal Mail directly to arrange a re-delivery , we will no longer be liable for any lost items
*Royal Mail does not guarantee Next Working Day service to arrive the next working day
All deliveries time scales cannot be accurately specified as these are approximate and subject to availability
Beauty Base will not be held liable for delivery delays caused by third parties
5. As per Royal Mail's Terms and Conditions , if you’re not at home*, where possible, Royal Mail will deliver your item to your neighbour, instead of taking it back to the local Royal Mail Customer Service Point (CSP).
Royal Mail classes a neighbour as someone who lives near to the address on the item - They may be a next-door neighbour or someone else who lives nearby.
Royal Mail post people use their own judgement about which neighbour to approach or whether to approach a neighbour at all. They’ll use their familiarity with their walk, previous experience, and signs of occupation such as a car in the drive, or an open window.
* Businesses (i.e. commercial premises, shops, office blocks, industrial units) are not part of Delivery to Neighbour. Delivery to Neighbour applies to residential customers only.
If the estimated delivery day has passed and you have not received your order please contact Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0208 963 5947
According to Royal Mail, orders not received will be classified as missing only after 10 working days have passed. Only after 10 working days from the time of delivery are passed, we are able to submit the claim for a missing parcel.
*We are unable to submit a claim on your behalf anytime before these 10 working days have passed as Royal Mail will not accept it into their system.
Depending on their investigation, you might receive a form from Royal Mail that would need to be completed and returned to them within the specified deadline on the form. Please ensure the form is completed and returned to Royal Mail, as they would not be able to proceed further unless they receive the completed form.
Once the claim is submitted it might take up to 30 business days for a resolution to be passed by Royal Mail upon their investigation.
Subject to the investigation being completed and only after the period of time mentioned above, you would be able to receive a refund.
Track your item dispatched via Royal Mail below https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
Orders dispatched via DPD Courier
1. All deliveries require a signature
*if you are not available to sign for the parcel please indicate when placing the order if you wish to have it left with a neighbour
2. If sent to a business address, please ensure someone is available to sign for your parcel.
3. Please ensure you provide a valid mobile number and email address for tracking information
4. If you are unavailable you will be left a calling card informing you there was an attempted delivery as well as a text message. If you need to rearrange delivery please contact us at email@example.com or at 0208 963 5947
5. DPD will only make 3 attempts for your home delivery
Track your item dispatched via DPD Courier below
CLICK AND COLLECT SERVICE
Unfortunately at the moment we do not offer a click and collect service
*NOTES FOR DELIVERY
Please note that we are unable to instruct our couriers of any delivery notes such as safe places the delivery could be dropped off to.
Our agreement with our couriers is based solely on the parcels being delivered directly to your door.
Should you need to advise the courier company to make any changes to the drop off location such as "leave in safe place", "leave on porch", "leave in garage", "throw over gate" etc. resulting in a missing parcel, please note we are not liable for the missing order and any resulting compensation.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Our policy on returns, refunds and cancelations does not affect your statutory legal rights
Returns to one of our physical stores
1. Please note that if you wish to use one of our physical stores to return an item, you must notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once we authorize the request we will inform the store in question
3. Please note that no refunds or exchanges will be performed in store as the purchase was made via our online store
4. Once we are in receipt of the package we will process the refund as outlined below
5. Please note you can use our physical stores as a drop off location only, granted you get prior written authorization (Cannot be used as a pickup point)
For unwanted items
1. Please immediately contact us via email at email@example.com upon receipt of order
2. Ensure the items are returned within 14 days once we authorize and instruct the return
3. If we do not receive the items within 14 days we will close the query and conclude that the order is satisfactory and no further actions is required
4. Ensure these are unused and in original sale condition you received
5. Please note you are responsible for postage cost
6. Once we receive the item and check that it matches the batch code and is in the same condition it was dispatched, we will process the refund for the cost of the goods only
7. Refund will be processed immediately, however allow 3-5 business days to clear with your bank
Items must be returned in the condition you received them, which includes keeping any hygiene seals in place. You will lose your right to return an item if you unseal a product that needs to be sealed for health or hygiene reasons.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations give us the right to reduce the amount of refund that you receive, in the event that non faulty items being returned are damaged or used in any way. The amount which we might reduce your refund by will be dependent on the decrease in value of your use of the item. You should note that should your use mean that your items cannot be resold, this reduction may be 100%.
For faulty and/or incorrect/ missing items
1. Please contact us within 48 hours via email at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receipt of order and await instructions; where necessary we might require photographic evidence of the faulty or damaged item as well as outer packaging. This is required when making a claim with the couriers.
2. We can offer an exchange or refund as appropriate
3. Once we authorize and instruct the return/exchange, we will send you a returns label; we will refund the cost of return for the value of standard delivery service
4. Please ensure the items are returned within 14 days once we authorize and instruct the return
5. If we do not receive the items within 14 days we will close the query and conclude that the order is satisfactory and no further actions is required
6. Once we receive the item and check that it matches the batch code and is in the same condition it was dispatched (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them), we will process the refund
7. Refund will be processed immediately, however allow 3-5 business days to clear with your bank
8. We will refund the value of the original transaction; Return postage costs will be applied as a credit to your Beauty Base account or a check to the value sent
1. For unwanted items we will refund the full amount upon receipt of the items; please note you are responsible for postage cost to return the parcel
2. For faulty items we will refund you the full amount upon receipt of the items
3. We will notify you of your refund via email within a reasonable time period
4. We will refund any amount received from you using the same method you originally used to pay for the items
5. Refunds for items purchased as gift can only be given to the credit/debit card of the person who placed the order. We aim to process the refund as soon as possible, and in any case, within 30 days of you cancelling the order
Claims/Signature denials (parcel not received/denial of signature)
1. In order to file a claim with Royal Mail or ParcelForce you have to contact us via email at email@example.com within 30 days from the day you receive the email with your order dispatch confirmation. To file a claim with DPD you must notify us via email within 10 days. Failure to do so will mean you will not qualify for a refund.
2. Failure to notify us within 30 days of receiving your dispatch confirmation will disqualify us from raising a claim with Royal Mail / ParcelForce, therefore we would not be able to provide further assistance. Hence, you will not qualify for a refund
3. Claims submitted for signature denials require customers to return the claim form filled out to Royal Mail / ParcelForce confirming that they haven’t received a parcel from us
4. If you fail to return the letter to Royal Mail / ParcelForce within 15 working days from the date you received it, we will not be able to provide any further assistance
5. Failure to return the letter will result in Royal Mail / ParcelForce closing down the claim with the assumption you have received the parcel. Hence, you will NOT qualify for a refund from us
6. Claims with DPD will require 28 working days from the date of submission in order for DPD to fully investigate the claim and advise us if the claims is accepted
Cancel BEFORE we have dispatched your order
1. You may cancel your order (or any part of it) at any stage before the products are delivered to you or your up to 14 days afterwards
2. Should you want to cancel your order (or any part of it) please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 020 963 5947
3. We will process the refund immediately; allow 3-5 business days for the amount to clear in your bank account
Cancel AFTER we have dispatched your order
1. If you decide to cancel your order after we have dispatched the parcel, you will be responsible for returning the items to us
2. Please return the products in accordance with the provisions set above in our returns and refunds section
3. The products should be returned within 14 days, unused and in the original sale condition (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them) together with the original packaging
4. We advise you to use a recorded delivery service
5. After you cancel and we receive the returned items, any sum debited by us to your credit/debit card will be refunded in full. Allow 3-5 business days for the refund to clear within your bank account
If you experience problems with ordering from our website or have any questions with regards to an order, please feel free to contact us
Phone: 0208 963 5947
Post: Unit 13 Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal, London NW10 7SU